- SEAT BOOKING SHALL BE VALID AND WITHSTANDING ONLY TILL 15 DAYS OF APPLICATION FORM FEES TO PAY THE ADMISSION AMOUNT.
Your admission has been confirmed after receipt of your application fee and submitted required document verification
COURSE FEE BREAKUP
Admission to a Batch for MBA coaching / BBA coaching/ DGITO Certification courses / any other DGITO Coaching shall have three phases.
APPLICATION FORM FEE IS EXEMPT FROM THE COURSE FEE
- NO EXCUSES, WHATSOEVER, SHALL BE ENTERTAINED AND DATES CANNOT BE DEFERRED OR NEGOTIATED REGARDING ADMISSION FEE.
- Total fee – (SBF + Reg. fee), need to pay in two equal installments
- 50% BEFORE 1ST SEMESTER AND 50% BEFORE 2ND SEMESTER
● Certification-01: OFQUAL regulated certification by authorized partner (Level 1 to 7) (Level 1 to 7)
● DGITO Certification course certificate will be issued only after 45 days from the date of the Examination and the institution is only responsible for issuance of the above-mentioned certificate.
● Certification-02: DGITO TTS' - Six Industrial Specialized Job Oriented Certification
● Course certificates will not be issued if the course fee is pending.
When do we deliver?
Upon payment of the Course fees – in part or whole, depending on the Course – DGITO shall deliver the schedule of the Course and grant you attend to the Course.
The invoice may be provided to you along with the email confirmation or within two (2) months thereafter. This shall be proof of delivery against the successful payment of fees. Owing to certain exceptional circumstances, if DGITO has granted you to attend the Course pending payment, and DGITO does not receive payments within the stipulated periods, DGITO may, at its discretion, prevent you from attending the Course without giving any prior notice.
● The student should take the BBA / MBA registration by themselves for the particular course – MBA/BBA/Diploma.
● It is mandatory to submit necessary BBA / MBA registration proofs to the institution at the time of course admission to get proper tuition from the institute.
● The institute will not be responsible if the BBA / MBA rejecting/ postponing the registration of a particular student in case of the late submission/not eligible admission documents by the student DGITO consultancy support shall not
be responsible, whatsoever, for the delay, if any, from the BBA / MBA with regards to late delivery of ID cards, textbooks, hall tickets, examinations, etc.
● BBA/MBA Tuition Fee will be charged separately.
● Students may ask assistance for Bank Loans. ● Students should specify if they required/not required Bank Loan assistance in their course application form itself at the time of joining. Further appeals will not be entertained. ● The Student has to pay the Registration fee before submitting Bank Loan documents from DGITO. ● DGITO will only help the student with the documentation required, Bank Loan is not guaranteed. ● We will not be responsible for the disbursal of the bank loan. It will be done by the bank itself ● If the student is not able to get a bank loan he/she will have to pay the fees from some other source ● In no case will the fees that have already been paid to be refunded if the student does not get the bank loan
By accepting the DGITO Academic Terms through your joining process to the course, you certify that you are 18 years of age or older than legal age. These Terms or any Program-specific terms shared with you shall be governed by, constructed and enforced following the laws in India, as these are applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within India and without giving effect to any principles of conflict of laws. You agree that any legal lawsuit or other action brought by DGITO, to you or any third party to enforce these Terms or any Program-specific terms shared with you, or in connection with any matters related to the Curriculum or Programs, shall be subject only to the jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai after following the steps in Grievances. Where a dispute arises, the parties involved shall make all reasonable efforts to resolving the dispute through good faith negotiations. If efforts to amicably resolve any dispute or claim between the parties are unsuccessful, then such dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Terms or any Program-specific terms shared with you, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to arbitration under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1956, as amended (“Act”) before a sole arbitrator to be appointed by DGITO. The proceedings shall be conducted in English and the seat for arbitration shall be Mumbai.
The fee once paid will not be refundable under any circumstances.
Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum